Monday, March 30, 2009

so proud of hubby =)

last wednesday, we went to alabama to make some special deliveries, we drove all the way from louisiana to mississippi to alabama and back to louisiana, whew boy! that's what you call a long trip!

on our way back home, there was a car who was hit by the car next to us while on a red light, it was really not a bad wreck, so my husband, since he was so tired, tried to get away on that wreck to head home thinking that nobody had been badly hurt, while on our way, i thought that what if the victim on that wreck was me? how would i feel if the witness who could have been a great help just disappeared? what would happen to me then?

while i was thinking about those thoughts, my husband suddenly made a u-turn to go back to that wreck, when i asked him why, he just verbalized those questions i had in my mind, it was like he was reading my mind, so, we went back on that wreck, wrote a statement, and drove back home =)


so proud of him =)

1 comment: