Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Manila

Last night when me and hubby were watching videos on youtube, we found a video entitled "Manila, PINOY." My husband is half Filipino half American so the Philippines is quite special for him. While we were watching the videos, I can't help but miss the Philippines so much! That video showed the busy streets of Pasig, Quiapo, Ortigas, Edsa, and more. Oh I can't wait to go back!

I can still remember when hubby first visited me in the Philippines. He said that Manila is "unreal." He was fascinated by the traffic and the people there. He never thought that such hospitality exists there. He likes it there even if its crowded. We want to go back as soon as we can. Can't wait!

Manila here we come!

1 comment:

  1. tama ka sis! there's no place like home... at kahit ilang bisis tayo aalis ng pinas tayo'y babalik parin LOL

    ReplyDelete